This agreement is between Big Room Ventures Limited (“Big Room”) and the user (“You”) of the flashgamecode.net web site (“The Web Site”).
By using The Web Site you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you must refrain from using the site immediately.
- You must be 13 years or older to use The Web Site.
- You must not, in the use of The Web Site, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not modify, adapt or hack The Web Site or modify another web site so as to falsely imply that it is associated with The Web Site.
- You must not send to Big Room or by any means use The Web Site to transmit unsolicited email or “spam” messages or any worms, viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Big Room employee or customer will result in immediate account termination.
- Big Room reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- When purchasing software you must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, the legal name of your company if you are purchasing the software on their behalf, and any other information requested during the purchasing process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Big Room cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities. You shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United Kingdom VAT when it has been added to the purchase price prior to your payment.
- Copyright in all the software available for purchase on The Web Site is, except where otherwise stated, owned by Big Room. You may not decompile the software. You may not in any way circumvent the licensing requirements of the software.
- Copyright in the look and feel of The Web Site and the underlying code that constitutes The Web Site is, except where otherwise stated, owned by Big Room. You may not duplicate, copy or reuse any portion of the visual design elements or HTML, CSS or other content used in The Web Site without the express permission of Big Room.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate or copy any part of The Web Site.
- Your use of The Web Site is at your own risk.
- All downloads from The Web Site are scanned for potential viruses prior to being available on The Web Site, but Big Room encourages users to also check downloads for viruses prior to use. Big Room do not accept liability and cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by any downloads available through this website.
- The Web Site may provide hyperlinks to other web sites as a convenience to users of The Web Site. Big Room does not control such linked-to web sites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to web sites. Big Room does not endorse, recommend or approve any third-party web site linked-to from The Web Site. Big Room will have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available on any linked-to web site.
- The information and materials on The Web Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information contained herein.
- BIG ROOM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY DIGITAL PRODUCTS, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEB SITE, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON A STRICTLY “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL BIG ROOM BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF RECOVERY, AT LAW OR IN EQUITY, FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE OR LOST PROFITS), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY MANNER CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF INFORMATION OR SERVICES, OR THE FAILURE TO PROVIDE INFORMATION OR SERVICES, FROM THE WEBSITE.